MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newbie dunce questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember playing around with MyBB a couple of years ago and I'm pretty sure I could go in and change the hex colours by clicking on a colour wheel, or something really easy. I can't find this anymore so is the way to change the hex colour is to go into the CSS does anyone know?

Also (I saved the image but it won't upload here) on the main MyBB forum page there are some examples of MyBB forums. There's on example for small YouTubers, it's the first example in green. It looks like a website to me with posts on the first page? How could I get something like that?

Also, if I just settle for a basic MyBB forum, how would I get a sidebar, would that be with a plug in?

Thanks a lot.
I don't think there's ever been a colour picker for editing styles, just a field to enter a hex code.

That site looks to be custom. There's not a simple answer on how to do something like that, it depends entirely on what you want to do, and if you're integrating into a separate website, but it requires custom code.

And yes, a sidebar would need a plugin. There's several sidebar plugins on the Extend site.
Thanks Matt. I've just realised I'm getting MyBB mixed up with Proboards!!