MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RESULT_CODE_HUNG (out of memory) on client side when writing new post in visual editr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

today I installed brand new version of MyBB 1.8.33, added a template Duende V3 and czech language. I import the data from old punBB forum. Everything seems to work fine. The problem is, when I'm trying to write a new post in visual editor. It is slowing down my computer and it ends with and RESULT_CODE_HUNG error (out of memory on my PC, not on the server side!). I was trying this on two different PC's, Microsoft Edge and also Mozilla Firefox. Tryed to flush all cache data, everything is on latest version. Please, can somebody help?

Solved. The problem was probably in the template Duende V3. With another template is it working with no problems.
Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer