MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need a plugin By which Members on Forum Can Start a Deal which includes admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone , Basically I am looking for a plugin for mybb Where for example IF 2 members on my forum agrees on deal with each other on some service.[Image: 2tfnoTc.png] this type of start checkout should appear in inbox. When a user click start checkout and put another user's username and click proceed. the other user should get a notification of checkout started in inbox or notifications. And a Inbox conversation should start which involves Admins in it. For example my forum has 2 admins. SO now the Conversation should include  User 1 who started checkout , User 2 with whom the deal is to be done and 2 admins. So there any of the available admin Proceed the deal between both users. If there is any plugin available i would love to have this even if its paid. Or if someone can build a custom plugin for me i will be happy to pay.
anyone ? ill pay ?
Hi, the only plugin I can think of that resembles but might not be exactly what you are looking fo is the following :
https://community.mybb.com/thread-230149.html

It integrates with Newpoints to handle "payment".

It should be possible to code a plugin that meets your specific requirements but I'm unware of any existing solution.

Regards.
is there any free plugin to test or trail of paid plugin?
Daaaamn, h4c0r thats you? p3rf0rm4 h4x?
(2023-02-12, 11:27 AM)nameasd Wrote: [ -> ]Daaaamn, h4c0r thats you? p3rf0rm4 h4x?

nah im someone else. h4x0r10ux m1nd google.