MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alpine for MyBB - Dark, Responsive and Multi-language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alpine is a MyBB theme that is all-in-one and plugin-based. It is designed to be simple and user-friendly, offering many features outside of MyBB via its plugins and manageable through the Admin Panel. Features such as latest threads and posts are integrated with Ajax, and the theme supports multiple languages (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ English, πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· Turkish, πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± Polish and πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ Spanish). All pages are responsive and feature a dark mode option. The clean code structure was created using Tailwind CSS and Alpine.js.

πŸš€ It will continue to evolve based on user requests and provide support for MyBB 1.9, with the transition being fully free.

πŸ“ Note: If you are using a low currency against the dollar exchange rate, you can get an additional discount code by contacting us.

[Image: efd2ddff-8b1a-4c97-833a-5a68f9b674c8.jpg...f47dcf9aec]

ℹ️ Details
  • Version: 1.4.0
  • MyBB Versions: 1.8.37
  • Languages: English, Turkish, Polish and Spanish.

βš™οΈ System Requirements

PHP >= 7.4, < 8.4.
MyBB >= 1.8.37

πŸ“ Note: Please consider this information before purchasing.

πŸ–₯️ Preview

You can use mybbcode.com for the theme's demo.

🧾 Purchase

It can only be purchased with Lemon Squeezy. You can use the following link to purchase:

πŸ‘‰ https://tedem.lemonsqueezy.com/checkout/...b8ed767958

Special discount code of 20% for the first 5 people on MyBB.com: MXNZI1MQ

Note: If you are using a low currency against the dollar exchange rate, you can get an additional discount code by contacting us.

🏁 Other

Join the Discord channel for everything else!

Discord: https://discord.gg/mqz69yKKhY
The price is a bit high for Turkish users, but it is a theme that has been put in a lot of effort.

It fascinates me that it goes beyond the standard MyBB patterns. Health to your hands.
Thank you for your comment. Users living in countries with high currency differences can contact us privately to receive a discount code of 40%.
Nice theme and concept, as a suggestion add the supported languages in the demo site.
Thank you very much Omar G., I will definitely add it.
The version 1.2.3 of the Alpine theme for MyBB has been released πŸš€

βš™οΈ Top Changes:
  • Updated installation controls.
  • Fixed multiple filtering in latest.
  • Fixed username overflow problem in latest.

Those who have purchased the theme can find all the changes in the CHANGELOG.md file.
The version 1.3.0 of the Alpine theme for MyBB has been released πŸš€

βš™οΈ Top Changes:
  • πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ Spanish language support has been added. (Translated by Tronlar.)
  • Added PHP 7.4 support. (Previous lowest version 8.0.)
  • Logo text can now be managed with ACP.
  • Added settings for forum status. (Forum status and as a special symbol for each forum.)

Those who have purchased the theme can find all the changes in the CHANGELOG.md file.
The version 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 of the Alpine theme for MyBB has been released πŸš€

βš™οΈ Top Changes:
  • Compatibility provided for MyBB 1.8.34.
  • Compatibility provided for MyBB 1.8.35.

The version 1.3.3 of the Alpine theme for MyBB has been released πŸš€

βš™οΈ Top Changes:
  • Compatibility provided for MyBB 1.8.36.

it looks very good. I would like to be able to buy it in the future, although in my country it costs me twice as muchΒ  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2