MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb unknown file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i run mybb few days ago. that time i notice 1 file auto generate in my file manager of hosting and day by day its size become big. now its 3gb

see the file bellow

[Image: 860ab9aed76ee6a3fed01455973f360f.png]

and also tell me for the requirements for running mybb smoothly. i have perday min 5000 user.
Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification, run this and make sure your files are all clean. You'll probably want to delete that file, up to you if you want to download it and try and view what's in it first. It could be some sort of log file but no way of knowing without looking inside or asking your host for assistance.
(2023-02-11, 12:43 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification, run this and make sure your files are all clean. You'll probably want to delete that file, up to you if you want to download it and try and view what's in it first. It could be some sort of log file but no way of knowing without looking inside or asking your host for assistance.

here is the image of that file

[Image: 0aac7183dd9ce4f3ecdc0aaf27fdc406.png]
It's encoded binary so doesn't look like it can be viewed directly. You'll probably need to ask your host for assistance with it.
(2023-02-11, 12:33 AM)webatoz Wrote: [ -> ]and also tell me for the requirements for running mybb smoothly. i have perday min 5000 user.

Consider upgrading from 1.8.24, but then again, I know one forum still on 1.4