MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error in import database in phpmyadmin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i try to install my mybb backup on localhost via wampp server but when i try to inport database back up its giving me this error

[Image: 90afb84ba258ffaaabbd6f41ac4e7f39.png]

and i take backup like that way

[Image: 5c0a5697e58f8d686020646f6090f36d.png]

and also in localhost its showing this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected identifier "admin_dir" in C:\wamp64\www\mybb\inc\config.php on line 26"

but see in config file

<snip>
It looks like the backup didn't export properly, it contains HTML. Export it again and see if it works.

The error in your config.php file is on line 16, you need a closing ' character after the 5 and before the ;

You will probably want to change the password though if this is for the production forum after posting it here.
(2023-02-11, 03:19 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the backup didn't export properly, it contains HTML. Export it again and see if it works.

The error in your config.php file is on line 16, you need a closing ' character after the 5 and before the ;

You will probably want to change the password though if this is for the production forum after posting it here.

line number 16   is 
$config['database']['password'] = 'password';

is there anything wrong?

by the way now its show this error in localhost/me

[Image: 28135d5d29c066463a3ea29ee5bc78b9.png]

i just remove "STRICT_ALL_TABLES," from sql_mod in variables then its work