MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: auto webp convert for images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want any setting or plugin which will convert all my user avatar to .webp format.
how to do that?
This is a necessity for me too. I better create a plugin for that.
(2023-02-17, 08:11 PM)tedem Wrote: [ -> ]This is a necessity for me too. I better create a plugin for that.

i also want it. if you have can you give me?
A post here, work by another, may be useful.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-234412...pid1377977
(2023-02-17, 09:03 PM)martis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-02-17, 08:11 PM)tedem Wrote: [ -> ]This is a necessity for me too. I better create a plugin for that.

i also want it. if you have can you give me?

I will share and keep you informed.

(2023-02-17, 11:21 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]A post here, work by another, may be useful.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-234412...pid1377977

Thanks but this doesn't do anything for the uploads so far. New installers can also use these files by keeping them up to date. What I want to do is; updating the extension of avatars uploaded so far as .webp and uploading new ones with this extension.
manually change avatar is just impossible for big forum.
today i just fix webp for profile cover page. there only webp support now. but i cant find avatar upload page location. so i can check
(2023-02-17, 07:52 PM)sona Wrote: [ -> ]i want any setting or plugin which will convert all my user avatar to .webp format.
how to do that?

If you wish, I can make a custom version with your desired features. (Non-free Service)
is it not possible to restrict only webp upload in upload avatar section?
It's possible but I'm creating the plugin.

[Image: VrnT8C0.png]

✓ Change avatar extension to webp on upload.
⚙️ Change previously uploaded avatars extension to webp.
(2023-02-19, 11:09 AM)tedem Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible but I'm creating the plugin.

[Image: VrnT8C0.png]

✓ Change avatar extension to webp on upload.
⚙️ Change previously uploaded avatars extension to webp.

i am waiting for your plugin bro
Pages: 1 2