MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limit Guest Threads Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description : Limit Content Read by Guests,This plugin will transfer the guest user to the membership page after reading a certain number of topics or page .
Minimum Requirements
    MyBB 1.8+
    PHP 5.6+

Price : $80 USD per item.
Payment Method
Paypal  & Cryptocurrency as payment accepted (I Prefer Cryptocurrency,Payment fee is with customer).
Contact Method
Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Email : [email protected]
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
License Summary
Two simple condition :
1. can install plugin on customer domains in unlimited numbers.
2. Can Not Share Plugin with anyone.

ScreenShots :

[attachment=45793]
Are bots (google, bing, ...) excluded from this limit ? And does it also works with the archive/printable version ?
(2023-02-18, 11:14 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Are bots (google, bing, ...) excluded from this limit ? And does it also works with the archive/printable version ?

yes, if you add bots in guest Usergroup, I considered that robots are in the category of registered ones, and count showthread version of threads, if customer need I can add archive/printable version too.
By default in MyBB, spiders/bots are in guest group, so using this plugin without moving spiders into another privilegied group will be harmful to your SEO.
I hope you'd put a big warning in your readme file (or any other help document)
(2023-02-19, 02:50 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]By default in MyBB, spiders/bots are in guest group, so using this plugin without moving spiders into another privilegied group will be harmful to your SEO.
I hope you'd put a big warning in your readme file (or any other help document)

of course, Thank you for your attention and notice
Prices will increase in 48 to 72 hours.
If you want to buy, I suggest you do it now.