MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom theme post help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=45794]

I own a custom theme and in that whenever I post text and image by Desktop. And if I view it using Mobile (iPhone 8) text and images half is being cut off and it is not being responsive.

But when i post the same text and image using mobile it shows as responsive post.

https://ibb.co/ZHGHdch
You can try something like:

ACP → Templates & Style → (Choose your theme.) → Video MyCode Templates → video_youtube_embed:

Find: allowfullscreen="true"

Replace: allowfullscreen="true" style="max-width: 100%;"
Thanks for the code, this doesn’t happen just for video post but for text or just images posted too
You're welcome. Because the video is overflowing, it may be overflowing in the content area. You can try.
I think we are missing the point here, the content goes beyond the screen.

Youtube video is not the issue

[attachment=45795]
[attachment=45796]
The first screenshot had a video so would have been contributing to the issue...

You will probably need to use word wrap on the post body. The issue is the URLs are longer than the width of the page, so they force the container to expand.
Add to theme global.css class "post_content":
word-break: break-word;
like:
.post_content {
    padding: 9px 10px 5px 10px;
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    font-family: medium-content-sans-serif-font,-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,"Segoe UI",Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,"Open Sans","Helvetica Neue",sans-serif;
    font-size: 14px;
    word-break: break-word;
}

This will fix it! Wink
[attachment=45797]

(2023-02-20, 03:55 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Youtube video is not the issue

And YES, non responsive video iframes will be an issue! Wink
(2023-02-20, 04:06 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]The first screenshot had a video so would have been contributing to the issue...

You will probably need to use word wrap on the post body. The issue is the URLs are longer than the width of the page, so they force the container to expand.

Oh okay.

@SvePu thanks a lot it fixed the issue