MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Assign "move posts" ability to a moderator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Like an admin I want a simple thing - assign the ability to move some posts from one thread to another thread, for a specific user, in order to temporarily help me in a moderation job. How can I do that? 
I have no moderators, just one SuperModerator but is not my intention to give someone those permissions and access for a such simple job as moving posts.
The first thing was to move the user from the Registred group to Moderators but is not enough for moving posts. Only the Admin and Supermoderator are able to move posts.

Thanks!
(2023-03-07, 09:42 PM)Lyvyoo Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing was to move the user from the Registred group to Moderators but is not enough for moving posts.

That is because the Moderators group must be assigned a forum to moderate.
Thanks, but where I can assign a specific forum for a specific MOderator?
In Groups / MOderator, there is no setting like this.

I found some options only in Configuration / MOderation tool / Add new post tool, but those settings are only for approve / unapprove posts, delete, merge, split etc. There is nothing about rights for moving posts.
It comes from the "Can manage threads (split, move, copy, merge)?" permission. It doesn't go as granular as specifically allowing moving posts alone.
Thank you! Solved!