MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pay Newpoints to unlock Attachments (will pay)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a custom plugin making so people have to pay to unlock attachments.

It will be a set fee for each attachment and i need it to be able to bypass for certain usergroups.

It seems a very basic plugin to be honest.

Even if someone could make it so when it posts the attachment, it automatically posts the attachments in [hide] tags that could work too.
if you want I can create a custom plugin  (non-free) for this.

if you want send message through these ways :

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
(2023-03-16, 03:45 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you want I can create a custom plugin  (non-free) for this.

I have added you on discord
(2023-03-16, 03:45 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you want I can create a custom plugin  (non-free) for this.

I sent you a friend request too, If you can I will pay you to make some plugins for me?

(2023-03-17, 01:45 AM)Lemski Wrote: [ -> ]

I have added you on discord
I think I already coded a plugin for when you put attachments within a HIDE tag it checks for permission. I can't recall if it is free (you could check my plugins) or if it was coded on request, but I'm sure it worked as requested. So any approach of the both you mention should be possible.