MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't post new threads on new forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I built a new forum with DuendeV4 theme but it is having a big issue!  I can't post new threads to any forum!  I get this error message:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The message is missing. Please enter a message. 

I tried the default forum and it works as expected...so it must be something in the theme causing the issue.  I searched and reviewed similar issues but the fixes don't seem to apply (the latest one was from 2020) 

Can anyone give me a hand on this one...I can't figure it out!
It's likely there's an error in the newthread template with the textarea, with either a missing name attribute, the wrong value in it, or other malformed HTML where maybe the field isn't within the form tag.
(2023-03-16, 09:56 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It's likely there's an error in the newthread template with the textarea, with either a missing name attribute, the wrong value in it, or other malformed HTML where maybe the field isn't within the form tag.

Thanks for the reply!  The theme author was able to fix it up for me!  Crisis averted, LOL!