MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo 2 Merge to mybb. Threads and post displayed zero.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I successfully merged or imported Xenforo 2 forum into a fresh install of mybb latest version.

I believe I've successfully "merged" a Xenforo installation (I was surprised at how simple and easy it was!) I can see all of my users, and they appear to have imported without any issues. The forums have been imported, according to admin control, yet the forum appears to have been imported as a category, while the forum is listed under the "Imported from category.

The issue is that neither of these forums appears in the board's user view. There is a category called "Debt relief," but no forums appear under it.

Moreover, no posts appear to have imported to the admin.

That seemed to be a simple, quick process, yet it was a little disappointing. Sad

I have check permissions and also forums into categories and yet problem persist.

Please what do is the solution to resolve this problem.

The merge report is shown below.

MyBB Merge System
Merge Report
Welcome to the MyBB Merge System Generated Report. This report shows a small overview of this merge session.

General Statistics
You merged Xenforo 2 to your forum.

Import began
Sun, 19 Mar 2023 13:46:37 +0000
Import finished
Sun, 19 Mar 2023 13:52:46 +0000
Database Query Statistics
Queries on the MyBB database
Queries on the Xenforo 2 database
Total query time
4 seconds
Modules
The following modules from this converter were completed:

Database Configuration
Settings
Usergroups
Users
Forums
Moderators
Threads
Polls
Poll Votes
Import Statistics
The MyBB import system imported the following from your copy of Xenforo 2:

User Groups
Users
Forums
Moderators
Threads
Polls
Private Messages
Settings
Errors
The following errors were logged during the process of the Merge System:

None
Problems?
The "mybb_debuglogs" table located in your database contains debug information about this merge. If you find problems please file a support inquiry at the MyBB Community Forums.

Any help?

Can someone please tell me what you think 🤔 i should do.
Please try using the dev build of the Merge System at GitHub: https://github.com/mybb/merge-system/arc...eature.zip on PHP 7.x platform. It's not ready for PHP 8 yet.