MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The requested contecnt can not be loaded please try again later
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I get this error when trying to view images on my mobile phone, on my pc they work fine when i click on the thumbnail they open up as should, but on my mobile phone as soon i click on the thumbnail i get this message instead of image opening, any ideas?

thanks, board url:

https://tizdaz.co.uk/rc/
I can't reproduce this. The images open fine on my mobile phone. They are, though, very large - several megabytes or so each - so perhaps your own mobile device is struggling to download images of that size. If you want an easy, automated way to ensure smaller image sizes, you could install Image Auto-Resizer which a few of us put together for this sort of purpose.
I see no problems on mobile here as well. The images resize properly even when rotating the phone.
My forum is image-heavy, currently about 175GB. Highly recommend Image Auto-Resizer.
thanks guys!

ok i installed that auto image resizer, but i only see 1 options to change size (width/height) no other options available ?
Yep, the max width/height settings are the only ones provided by the plugin: reduced dimensions will reduce the size of image files which exceeded the dimensions on upload.