MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not allaowed to view this page ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB version 1.8.33
www.zbbs.nl/forum
3 Known out of 180 users have this problem 
If necessary i can send test registration.

Some users become this warning after they have used the Answer option in the post while they don't see the Reaction button.

(Originally Dutch but translated by Google Translate)
You have no permission to view this page. This could be for one of the following reasons:
  •     Your account has been temporarily disabled or you cannot access this location.
  •     You have no permission to view this page. Are you trying to access pages you shouldn't be viewing? Check in the forum permissions that you are authorized to perform this action.
  •     Your account may still be pending activation or moderation. (Resend activation code)
  •     You called this page directly instead of through a form or link.

Is this a known problem. I didn't find a similar case in this forum
check users that got this problem Usergroup , I think they did not active their accounts , if they did , check uergroup permissions and forum permissions
The problem remains the same. It has nothing to do with user rights, because they are all the same (registered) for all users (excl. the administrator and moderators) and it is only for one user and for only one topic (this https://www.zbbs .nl /forum/showthread.php?tid=928).
Any other user can comment, and the named user can comment on any other topic in any sub-forum except this one.
Looks like an error_nopermission_guest from messages.lang.php I think.  Taking into account possible translate errors.  So it's easy to assume permissions, but you've checked that I guess.  Removing unwanted whitespace from the URL above, think this is the correct place:

https://www.zbbs.nl/forum/showthread.php?tid=928

In my case, I AM a guest - but see no forums in the root either.  That might be the way you're set up - can't say.  But I am curious about an apparent plugin referenced by:
Quote:Some users become this warning after they have used the Answer option in the post while they don't see the Reaction button.
What happens if you temporarily disable that plugin to take it out of the equation?  Perhaps I misunderstood, easy enough with all this translation.  Wink