MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there any plugin exist that admin can insert a post in thread ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know if there is any plugin have the features that admin can insert a post in a thread anywhere like for example he can insert a post at the start of a thread or insert a post at any middle page or insert a post as 1st post of a thread without edit any post/ 1st post or changing any post author username as himself ?
(2023-04-04, 03:00 PM)Pradip Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know if there is any plugin have the features that admin can insert a post in a thread anywhere like for example he can insert a post at the start of a thread or insert a post at any middle page or insert a post as 1st post of a thread without edit any post/ 1st post or changing any post author username as himself ?

I do not know what do you mean exactly ,because admin can edit any post and change username of any post want , but if you want custom plugin with features that mybb core not support , I can create custom plugin non-free for you if you want.