MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAchievements Not Granting Achievements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

I'm using:
  • MyAchievements plugin
  • Newpoints plugin for points integration with achievements.
  • PHP 7.4
  • .htaccess Rewrites to rewrite URL to achievements.php rather than myachievements.php

The plugin seems to be installed properly and I've created all the achievements I need with the appropriate pictures.

However, the plugin doesn't seem to be automatically granting the achievements. My personal account reached the 24 hour online time and I've set an achievement for 1 Day activity (online) time. But, it hasn't given me the achievement for some reason.

Some other plugins I'm using:
  • PluginLibrary
  • MyAlerts
  • TYL system
  • ChkProxy
  • HoneyPot
  • OUGC Awards
  • OUGC Pages
  • And a few others

I don't know what seems to be the issue. I've even tried to rebuild the achievements (using the full option).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile

Unfortunately, I'm a dumbo. I did not include tasks file in the upload. Please close this thread.
if you are using plugin that wrote by Diogo Parrinha, run task manully and check if grant Achievement , this mean your website not have active visitor, because mybb task work with visitors, so add you forum index in cronjob to load index every 1 minutes, this way your tasks run without problem without need visitors.
Thank you for the information. I highly appreciate it Smile