MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Forum Scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PHP_Paul Wrote:Can't you just set img to have no bottom border? There's no problem usually with normal underlines if you just do:

a:hover img {
text-decoration:none; }

Or am I just wrong?
That wouldn't work because that would apply to the image, not to the link - and it's the link that's adding the border. Plus it would be border: 0; anyway because it's adding a border not a text-decoration - but even changing it to that wouldn't work Smile
crsoft Wrote:[quote=rh1n0]
So it's just me who finds scrolling with this new site (and now forums) to be mighty slow?
Yes i have been getting that to but not all the time its a on and off thing and it dose bug me are you using firefox
It's just the scrolling problem now.
Fixed the gestures by disabling the line visibility, long overdue anyway. Toungue

Yes I am using Firefox. I will try disable my plugins and see which one is doing it. Editing post soon with results! Smile

Even with all my plugins disabled it still scrolls slowly as compared to other sites.
My mouse gestures (even without the line which made it slightly more laggy) do not work when the line is drawn over a link. I have a feeling it may have something to do with the mouseover link CSS thing. Forgive my lack of words.

When you put your mouse over my signature image all the text below the image moves a bit doesn't it? Toungue I don't think that the same CSS from the site should apply to the forums - it's unnecessary and distracting. In my opinion.
I agree. The whole underline thingy should just be removed as a whole
Tikitiki Wrote:I agree. The whole underline thingy should just be removed as a whole
I actually just mentioned that in the staff forum Toungue Remove all of the special link CSS, it just doesn't work well with forums.
I don't think it looks bad, it looks kind of cool with the images actually.

IMO at least.
This new Skin integrated with portal and others sections is very sharp

If you guys accept a suggestion: add the "Quick Language" option at the bottom of the forum Index - Could be handy for new users, or guests, that dont handle english very well (like me rss) and must try sooner or later this amazing script
By the way, who made the awesome background? It's one of the best repeating backgrounds I've seen.

Make me one? <3
It's a color modification of a pattern here:

http://www.squidfingers.com/patterns/1/
aglioeolio Wrote:If you guys accept a suggestion: add the "Quick Language" option at the bottom of the forum Index - Could be handy for new users, or guests, that dont handle english very well (like me rss) and must try sooner or later this amazing script

That's already been confirmed as a feature in 1.4
Justin S. Wrote:It's a color modification of a pattern here:

http://www.squidfingers.com/patterns/1/

OMG thanks belloman!!! This will help alot for me Smile
Pages: 1 2 3