MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BreachForums theme - i will buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for Developer who can make this theme : https://web.archive.org/web/202302240313...eached.vc/

I am able to pay to who can make this theme for me.

Contact me telegram: @p1k2chu
if you need custom theme, I am at your service.

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
(2023-04-19, 11:10 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you need custom theme, I am at your service.

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754

Beaware of this guy.. The guy shared me her template and tell me what to edit.. They cannot make the same theme i posted here.

Other offers?
I posted an example of how you should submit an order, which you didn't understand either.
From the way you talk, you can't afford to pay for a dedicated theme and are just looking for an almost free theme.
I have post what i want.. Why you send me your shits? if you cannot make this demo i sent you, do not contact me again..

Thanks
(2023-04-19, 12:47 PM)p1k2chu Wrote: [ -> ]I have post what i want.. Why you send me your shits? if you cannot make this demo i sent you, do not contact me again..

Thanks

What is this way of speaking?
I don't know how old you are, but you should know that each type of order has its own method.
I give you the demo page and i was asking someone to copy this theme.. If you cannot, then dont give me opinions. I know what i want, you doesnt know how to do, and give me other opinions.. if i dont know what i want i will ask you for opinion.

Thanks anyway. goodluck with ur sellings
(2023-04-19, 12:53 PM)p1k2chu Wrote: [ -> ]I give you the demo page and i  was asking someone to copy this theme.. If you cannot, then dont give me opinions. I know what i want, you doesnt know how to do, and give me other opinions.. if i dont know what i want i will ask you for opinion.

Thanks anyway. goodluck with ur sellings

Well, it is clear that you have not ordered a custom work yet.
- you must write a order include all things you want.
- theme is not only index , You must specify what all the pages you want to look like , in order (contract) not in webarchive
- Each page may contain details that require a plugin, you must specify whether you want these details that the plugin requires or not. (in order)

If you don't have the ability to write an order, I suggest you don't waste your time and others , use one of the pre-made theme in here
(2023-04-19, 12:47 PM)p1k2chu Wrote: [ -> ]I have post what i want.. Why you send me your shits? if you cannot make this demo i sent you, do not contact me again..

Thanks

Oh hello

I am not disrespecting you but your way of talking is too bad and you are suggesting everyone about Mostafa as a bad guy , please don't play victim card here ..

As far as I know and all the members who had brought services from Mostafa, they know how good is Mostafa abut his work and how good is he in friendly talking to users wheather it is for helping or solving the problems. 

Please don't make any judgement through this comment cause you will never know a person  if you see always bad things in a person Smile