MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is this possible thread prefix click able?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is this possible thread prefix click able?
in default no, but if you need filter by prefix you can use this is my simple plugin in here

note : if need other custom plugin that you not found for free , I can create for you non-free
(2023-04-26, 06:27 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]in default no, but if you need filter by prefix you can use this is my simple plugin in here

note : if need other custom plugin that you not found for free , I can create for you non-free

I need click able in title  Big Grin
(2023-04-26, 06:38 PM)mybbviper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-04-26, 06:27 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]in default no, but if you need filter by prefix you can use this is my simple plugin in here

I need click able in title  Big Grin

if you mean in forumdisplay thread list you must only change location of variable in template.

Go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Yuor Template -> Forum Display Templates  ->  forumdisplay_thread
and move {$thread['threadprefix']} before {$thread['subject']}

ex) in default theme {$thread['threadprefix']}  in line like this
{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
You must change it to this
 <span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}"> {$thread['threadprefix']}  {$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span> 
The major question is, what should happen if you click a prefix?
So what's your intention?

If you want the prefix to be part of the clickable title, then move the prefix variable inside the <a> tag of the subject.

[ETS]
So what's your intention?

when i click in xyz prefix its show all xyz prefix thread. thats its
Ok, now we know what's your intention.

As an alternate, try this plugin that can display and select prefixes by click:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1449

If you want to click prefixes and find threads all over the forum, there's no plugin I guess. So you need further code changes including the search function that makes it more difficult.

[ETS]
(2023-04-28, 12:17 AM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, now we know what's your intention.

As an alternate, try this plugin that can display and select prefixes by click:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1449

If you want to click prefixes and find threads all over the forum, there's no plugin I guess. So you need further code changes including the search function that makes it more difficult.

[ETS]

I dont need all over the forum.

But this pluging create extra or separately? I need like this

[XYZ] This is example Title

here [XYZ] click able