MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Task Manager do not work automatically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

my task managers do not run on schedule time, all of them shall be run manually.

MYBB: 1.8.33
PHP: 7.4.33
SQL: MYSQLi 5.7.42

Any Guide?
According to what I've seen others post, the tasks run due to visits to the forum. So if not enough people visit, they don't run. I have also had problems with certain tasks not running unless i run them manually. It is frustrating.
You should check to see if the variable {$task_image} is inside the footer template of all of your active template sets/themes.
Can you explain in more detail my friend?

(2023-05-14, 05:32 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]{$task_image} değişkeninin tüm aktif şablon kümelerinizin/temalarınızın altbilgi şablonunun içinde olup olmadığını kontrol etmelisiniz .

(2023-12-26, 09:40 PM)symbol54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-05-14, 05:32 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]{$task_image} değişkeninin tüm aktif şablon kümelerinizin/temalarınızın altbilgi şablonunun içinde olup olmadığını kontrol etmelisiniz .

Open footer template in your active theme and check that the following line is present:
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
(2023-12-27, 01:11 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-12-26, 09:40 PM)symbol54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-05-14, 05:32 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]{$task_image} değişkeninin tüm aktif şablon kümelerinizin/temalarınızın altbilgi şablonunun içinde olup olmadığını kontrol etmelisiniz .

Open footer template in your active theme and check that the following line is present:
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->

i have this bro:

{$auto_dst_detection}
which PHP-Version?
which MyBB-Version?