MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What type of forums do you want to see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello well i want to make a new forum. but i want to make one that people will come and post and keep going on. so post a reply with the types of forums you would like to see and ill make a forum based on the most wanted.

thank you,
chris R
A video game forum or vg cats forum would be nice!
Mobile phone & Computer support

Or

Fishing Forum Like mine Smile
Anything i like to be honest. For me it depends on site content and what the site includes. No matter what topic it is, I will always go for a site which suits me best for content. For the topic i would just revise a little on it Toungue so i could join in the crowds Toungue
Well what site content would intrest you?
I think you should create a forum that really suits what you're 'into'. Otherwise you may end up getting bored with it.

Make a list of all the things you're interested in, then carefully Google, each one to find out competitive forums. You never know, you may find a Niche in something that's not really been covered before.

After you've found out what forum you're going to create, you've then got the task of trying to populate it and let people know! Which is my part of the struggle now Smile
King Damion Wrote:A video game forum or vg cats forum would be nice!
Well a video game dose sound nice but what video game? and i do not know what vg cats is.
Lapsetur Wrote:Mobile phone & Computer support

Or

Fishing Forum Like mine Smile
Well i have a Computer/tech one see my sig.
This is VGCats
Okay thats ummm how to say it ?!?!?

Well i was just think well there are a number of people starting a wii forum so do you think i Ps forum or a xbox forum?
www.ps3forums.com is huge, and covers everything! Take a look to see your competition if you decide to go down that route.
Pages: 1 2 3