MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Membergroup by making new post [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A setting for Group Promotions to change user-group if the user has posted recently.

Example - user is in "Archived" group. They make a new post on the forum. Group Promotion rule runs, changing their Usergroup to "Active". 

I found a plugin that does the opposite of this (which I am using and it's very helpful) here but that plugin is if they have NO posts within the designated timeframe. I'd really like a plugin if they have new posts in a timeframe. I can't set "if they have x posts total" because different users have a wide variety of post counts; I'm just looking for a tool that would allow users to move from one group (Archived) to another (Active) without moderator intervention, simply by posting. 

Any ideas on this ? Is there an existing plugin?
if you not found your plugin for free , If you want I can create as custom plugin (Non-free)
(2023-05-31, 10:04 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you not found your plugin for free , If you want I can create as custom plugin (Non-free)

Could I get a quote on how much something like this would cost so I can consider? 

I ordered something from you last year that other plugin works very well.