MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change to Dutch language pack in AdminCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to add Dutch language to adminCP. Found the package and uploaded to forum/inc/language/dutch, the admin package including the files. It shows up correctly in the file structure.

When I go to adminCP>Home>Preferences>Admin Control Panel Language Dutch language does not show up in the language selector.

What do I miss to get it working? Some hints will be appreciated. Thanks!

Solved Wink
(2023-06-09, 08:40 PM)ron1872 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to add Dutch language to adminCP. Found the package and uploaded to forum/inc/language/dutch, the admin package including the files. It shows up correctly in the file structure.

When I go to adminCP>Home>Preferences>Admin Control Panel Language Dutch language does not show up in the language selector.

What do I miss to get it working? Some hints will be appreciated. Thanks!

Solved Wink

How did you fix it? I have the same problem.
I have just downloaded the package.
I guess it's because there are no language variables for the admin area, the admin folder below dutch is empty!
You can copy the english package and translate it yourself if you want to have it in dutch too
I have the language I want with all the proper files, it just doesn't show in the admin control panel, so I can't use it.
if you really have admin-files too, then have a look at dutch.php

// Sets if the translation includes the Admin CP (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['admin'] = 0;
change to 1