MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: installing mint + mint shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello!
so i am trying to install mint shop https://github.com/kawaiiforums/mybb-mint-shop
however, i don't know where to install it. usually there are instructions or an "upload" folder, right?
well there's nothing in the shop folder and when i try to upload it to the root FTP, it breaks everything.
this is what the folder looks like.

[Image: image.png]

any suggestions? i'm sure it's something simple and i'm just a dope.
Did you install mint plugin before ?
probably you nees install mint first
after mint installed you need upload shop extension to below folder
root/inc/plugins/mint

Ps. Not tested.
(2023-06-14, 10:17 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you install mint plugin before ?

i did in fact!

@martec - installing it there broke the mint plugin entirely. it doesn't show any options for the mint plugin at all now in the ACP on site hah.
giving this a little bump
Going to bump this too. I tried installing it within the plugins directory under it's own folder, but no luck.
Hi, there seem to be a lack of documentation, perhaps we could work on to add to it ourselves eventually.

Anyways, it seems confusing but should be ultimately, and fortunately, possible to figure out. You create a new directory (i.e: shop) inside the /inc/plugins/mint/modules subdirectory and place all your files in there. Then simply proceed to deactivate and activate back the plugin.

Please see the attached images for more clarity on this.
In addition to the above, just to clarify, the lack of a main directory for a module is intentional. Thus you could name your shop module directory however you might seem fit. Theoretically and likewise, it looks possible then to have multiple shop modules just renaming the directories differently.

Lastly, you should be able to visit your Mint at the following link : https://mybb/misc.php?action=economy_hub
Thank you for your help! It looks like everything was installed alright... with the exception of stylesheets. No styling whatsoever. How would I go about fixing those?

What I see:

[Image: N4T6ciw.png]

Edit: Seems this is a reoccuring issue. Downloading themes does the same thing.
Edit 2: Moved issue to here since it is unrelated. Sorry!