MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting error on installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to install this amazing plugin
https://github.com/EvolSoft/Followers-Fo...n-for-MyBB

but on installation i got some error message instead of getting installed.

This was the error 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_AbstractFormatter' not found in /home/storiesp/public_html/inc/plugins/ffplugin/ffplugin_myalertsformatter.php:23 Stack trace: #0 /home/storiesp/public_html/inc/plugins/ffplugin.php(27): include() #1 /home/storiesp/public_html/inc/plugins/pluginuploader.php(380): require_once('/home/storiesp/...') #2 /home/storiesp/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(142): pluginuploader_admin_config_plugins_plugin_list('') #3 /home/storiesp/public_html/admin/modules/config/plugins.php(518): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array) #4 /home/storiesp/public_html/admin/index.php(830): require('/home/storiesp/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/storiesp/public_html/inc/plugins/ffplugin/ffplugin_myalertsformatter.php on line 23

please help me to fix it...

nevermind, i fixed it 😅
check if the file 'ffplugin_myalertsformatter.php' exists in the correct directory: '/home/storiesp/public_html/inc/plugins/ffplugin/'
(2023-06-18, 03:50 PM)Alioxa Wrote: [ -> ]check if the file 'ffplugin_myalertsformatter.php' exists in the correct directory: '/home/storiesp/public_html/inc/plugins/ffplugin/'

Read complete post before answering:
(2023-06-18, 03:00 AM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]nevermind, i fixed it 😅
now i have installed this plugin and it's working well

but the problem is in followers list it's only showing default avatars , instead of real users (followers) and on click on the avatars i got this notice

'''The member you specified is either invalid or doesn't exist.'''

I think it's somehow it's getting error due to Google seo plugin i think

because when i click on a avatar i mean follower i got this link https://storiespedia.com/user-3.html

can anyone help me through it ?

[attachment=46058][attachment=46059]
anyone please?
*bump