MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I added table options in my codebuttons toolbar , not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have added table options in codebuttons toolbar, and as expected the icon also appears in text editor
but i was expecting that it will be work as they works in sceditor.com but unfortunately the was unclickable.

i update my sceditor javascripts to newer version that updated in sceditor.com to check if it is working now , but no, it's not working, still there is a unclickable table icon in text editor

how to make it work please help me .
In /jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js search for:
// Remove last bits of table, superscript/subscript, youtube and ltr/rtl support
$.sceditor.command
    .remove('table').remove('subscript').remove('superscript').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

$.sceditor.formats.bbcode
    .remove('table').remove('tr').remove('th').remove('td').remove('sub').remove('sup').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

and replace with:
// Remove last bits of table, superscript/subscript, youtube and ltr/rtl support
$.sceditor.command
    .remove('subscript').remove('superscript').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

.remove('sub').remove('sup').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

Now you must create mycodes in ACP for table, table-head, table-row and table-data.
That's all. Wink
(2023-06-21, 07:01 AM)Schnapsnase Wrote: [ -> ]In /jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js search for:
$.sceditor.command
    .remove('table').remove('subscript').remove('superscript').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

.remove('table').remove('tr').remove('th').remove('td').remove('sub').remove('sup').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

and replace with:
$.sceditor.command
    .remove('subscript').remove('superscript').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

.remove('sub').remove('sup').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

Now you must create mycodes in ACP for table, table-head, table-row and table-data.
That's all. Wink

Thanks it worked.