MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1-There is not "Image Verification" in registration part in mybb 1.2.9. (defult).
Are there any plugins for "Image Verification"?
Or
How can I add this part in my site? (By change or write additional code).

2-Are there any converter to convert mybb database to vbbulletin database?

(Please write answer this question by simple sentences)
Thanks
Well i can say 2 if you want to convert mybb to vbulletin go ask on the vbulletin web site :p

and for 1 i do think there is a Image Verification in mybb just have a look in the settings of mybb in the admincp.
1) Image verification should be enabled by default. Are you sure you have GD installed in php?

Also check the General Configuration setting: "CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting"

2) Do you mean a VB to MyBB converter???
Quote:and for 1 i do think there is a Image Verification in mybb just have a look in the settings of mybb in the admincp.

Hello
Thanks for answers.

1-How can I do it? (Where does it? I cannot find it in settings at the AdminCP part.)

2-Are there any plugin for show "who do visit sit today (user)" and "count of visitation registration user and don’t registration user today" and "who is visiting site now (user)?"
3-How can I change width this part? (I specify it with green color)

[Image: 6cwsmki.jpg]

4-is my style beautiful? (This question is the more important that other question.)
Are there any style as beautifully as this style in style part at this site?

(Please write answer this questions by simple sentences because my English is very bad)
Thanks
Hello
Are my questions unconceptual?
Have my questions grammar mistake?
I try to ask again questions one by one.

How can I change width of columns in forums –especially last post-or change
their place?

thaks
Hello
Doesn't anybody know??!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How Can I Do?

mahdi bg Wrote:How can I change width of columns in forums –especially last post-or change
their place?

This is very important for me
Thanks.