MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add 50 thread prefix in 1 click ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Is there any way or plugin to add 50 thread prefix in 1 click like to add multi text line by line instead of writing 50 lines?

Regards.
i don't understand what do you want to say ?

you want a function that with one click 50 prefixes will be add to what ?
It sounds like hes asking to make prefixes automatically not manually creating one by one
(2023-06-22, 04:11 PM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't understand what do you want to say ?

you want a function that with one click 50 prefixes will be add to what ?

I want to list all prefix and add through all 50 with 1 time adding. Not to write 1 by 1 till 50.
(2023-06-22, 04:54 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like hes asking to make prefixes automatically not manually creating one by one

Yes you are right but not automatically. Ofcourse I will write 50 line wise and click on new prefix.
use this plugin for filtering by prefixes

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1433

all the plugins will appear in a forum tha has used in that forum .
(2023-06-23, 12:21 AM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]use this plugin for filtering by prefixes

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1433

all the plugins will appear in a forum tha has used in that forum .

You still didn't understand yet. I want to add 50 country names but I dont want to add 1 by 1. So, I am looking to add 50 country names with writing them all on same time.

Do you got it now?
Honestly, if it were 500 I would worry, but not at 50
It's really not that much work to create a prefix, it takes a few seconds. Even if you only manage 2 per minute, the action is done in less than half an hour of "work".

If you would have started with that, you would have finished three times already.

Suggestion: Text file with the prefixes, write import script that fetches the lines
Suggestion2: Create CSV file in spreadsheet program and import via PhpMyAdmin
(2023-06-23, 06:12 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, if it were 500 I would worry, but not at 50
It's really not that much work to create a prefix, it takes a few seconds. Even if you only manage 2 per minute, the action is done in less than half an hour of "work".

If you would have started with that, you would have finished three times already.

Suggestion: Text file with the prefixes, write import script that fetches the lines
Suggestion2: Create CSV file in spreadsheet program and import via PhpMyAdmin

I gave 50 thread prefix as an example. I might add more than 100 and about Suggestion2 on where is thread prefix in phpmyadmin? Because I havent found it.
Table xxxx_threadprefixes
(2023-06-23, 01:26 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]Table xxxx_threadprefixes

Can you send me the script to run with thread prefixes ?
Pages: 1 2