MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: On adding htaccess deny all start getting Google Search Index Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I have noticed when I add htaccess with deny all permission than it start sending me email with Google search index errors. Is it because I blocked the permission to crawl or what ?

Regards.
If google can't crawl your site (probably got 403 error), it's normal it sends you alerts.
(2023-06-26, 10:38 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]If google can't crawl your site (probably got 403 error), it's normal it sends you alerts.

Yes you are right. How to fix those out ?

[Image: a38abab1a0.png]

[Image: 8c95849c89.png]
Don't deny anyone accessing your site.
Or remove it from google search console.
(2023-06-26, 11:45 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Don't deny anyone accessing your site.
Or remove it from google search console.

Ok. If you dont mind can you tell me how to insert csv for importing the thread prefix ?
(2023-06-26, 12:10 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Google is your friend: https://blog.skyvia.com/how-to-import-cs...rent-ways/

Didnt help out the code. Can you write the code here ?
There is no code.
Just create the csv (best way, export your actual table into csv to have line examples and replace/insert lines you need), then import.