MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature Editor is Missing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2023-06-28, 11:58 AM)Schnapsnase Wrote: [ -> ]Which editor-style do you use in this theme?
Switch the editor-style and test again.

Ok, I was on Dark but I just tested all of them and no change.  I only have a few addons:

Google SEO
MyAlerts
MyAlert Extended Pack
MySubscriptions
Thank You/Like System

Theme is iGame premium (purchased)
if a plugin were the problem, it would not work in any style, the problem is with iGame

Did you also reload the page completely, so with CTRL-F5 (Windows), so that is not loaded from the cache
(2023-06-28, 12:15 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]if a plugin were the problem, it would not work in any style, the problem is with iGame

Did you also reload the page completely, so with CTRL-F5 (Windows), so that is not loaded from the cache

I did indeed useCTRL+F5
I just tested the igame-theme and have no problems with editor.
very good, I still prefer to ask, many simply do not know that

is there no support from the style developer with a "premium" style?
(2023-06-28, 12:38 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]very good, I still prefer to ask, many simply do not know that

is there no support from the style developer with a "premium" style?

There is...but it is like 1 question per day and wait until the next day for answer.  It's like he only checks once every 24 hours, LOL, but mostly due to time zone differences I'm sure!  Better than nothing, but I am just trying to get this fixed while I have time!

It's OK now guys...thank you for all the help and ideas but I decided to delete the theme and reinstall it!  Everything works as expected now!  It had to be something with the theme, just not sure what! 

Now I have to reload my theme edits!  I'll do them 1 by 1 to make sure none of them were the culprit!
did you try to install the style again?

how long does the problem actually existed?
(2023-06-28, 01:00 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]did you try to install the style again?

how long does the problem actually existed?

I found out what it was!  I added tabbed profile page from a tutorial and the jscript that I added to the headerinclude temp messed the codebuttons up! 

I'd love to have the tabbed profile but not if it messes the editors up!  Anyone know how to fix this or a good plugin to add tabbed profile page?

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $(".tab_content").hide();
    $("ul.tabs li:first").addClass("active").show();
    $(".tab_content:first").show();
    $("ul.tabs li").click(function() {
        $("ul.tabs li").removeClass("active");
        $(this).addClass("active");
        $(".tab_content").hide();
        var activeTab = $(this).find("a").attr("href");
        $(activeTab).fadeIn();
        return false;
    });
});
</script>
Delete this line and test again:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
the different jQuery versions are likely to clash, but I don't know enough about JS to help there

glad you found the problem!
Pages: 1 2 3