MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Professional Accredited Moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whenever I decide to go on a vacation, I always feel that I'm leaving my forum in the hands of fate. I already have administrators, moderators and super moderators in my my forum, but they hardly know how to deal with technical issues and their role is confined to moderating posts.

My question is: is it possible to occasionally hire someone whose job would be to check my forum on daily basis and to solve any forum-related technical errors that may arise--a job which would also entail contacting the server's support agents, if necessary?

But, of course, one would need someone whom one can trust--a sort of an accredited moderator by MyBB. I have noticed that some members here are qualified enough to do the job, let alone the forum support team itself.

Can this be arranged and implemented here?

Regards
You have to pay those people to work for you.
xiaozhu Wrote:You have to pay those people to work for you.

That's precisely what I had meant by "hiring". You can't hire someone for free, can you? On my part, I'm willing to pay up to $100 per week. Does that sound fair?
I'd do it for that. PM me if you want to discuss it further.
DrPoodle Wrote:I'd do it for that. PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Thanks for your reply DrPoodle. I'll pm you before I go on my next vacation.
here he comes to save the day!
MiNT Wrote:here he comes to save the day!

That reminds me of a Chinese idiom that when literally translated means "Taking one's money and helping him to solve his crisis".
I'll do it for £100.

Take it or leave it.
You do realise I've already said yes to $100 a week? £100 is roughly $200...
DrPoodle Wrote:You do realise I've already said yes to $100 a week? £100 is roughly $200...

Yes, but I charge for a better quality service. Wink Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3