MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does MyAlerts work for 1.8? Getting Issues!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed MyAlerts from hereĀ 
MyBBStuff/MyAlerts: A simple notification/alert system for MyBB similar to IPB and XenForo's core implementations of user notifications. (github.com)

But after uploading the plugin the plugins page in the admin panel got empty.
Anyone know how to fix this?

[attachment=46108]

Sorry, posted here by mistake, Can someone move this to Plugin support please?
Please follow the instructions in these posts in the MyAlerts v2.0.4 thread and report your results: #1,639 to #1,641.
(2023-06-29, 09:32 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Please follow the instructions in these posts in the MyAlerts v2.0.4 thread and report your results: #1,639 to #1,641.

[attachment=46109]

This is the error I am having after turning error logging on.
Upload this file to "inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php": https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MyBBSt...Loader.php
(2023-06-29, 10:08 AM)Xiraa Wrote: [ -> ]This is the error I am having after turning error logging on.

You haven't installed one of the dependencies. Note that the plugin's README.md indicates that the plugin depends on Plugins.Core (the lack of which is causing your error message) and PluginLibrary. Make sure you've installed both of them.

When everything's working, you should probably turn off display_errors again to be safe (if this is your production server).