MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when I click Send Email from profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed that I get an error when I try to send email to a member from their profile view...

Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo/redirect.php:291 Stack trace: #0 /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(142): google_seo_redirect_hook('') #1 /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/global.php(100): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array) #2 /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/member.php(30): require_once('/home/alpharome...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo/redirect.php on line 291

Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks!
RF
what is your php version ?
(2023-06-29, 04:31 PM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]what is your php version ?

This just popped up when I tried to edit a post:
Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo/redirect.php:291 Stack trace: #0 /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(142): google_seo_redirect_hook('') #1 /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/global.php(100): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array) #2 /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/showthread.php(28): require_once('/home/alpharome...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo/redirect.php on line 291
I hit back and save again an it was fine??
here is your question two days ago with answer from Laird --> https://community.mybb.com/thread-202483...pid1386707

seems you didn't follow his recommendation
(2023-06-29, 04:40 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]here is your question two days ago with answer from Laird --> https://community.mybb.com/thread-202483...pid1386707

seems you didn't follow his recommendation

Oh sorry!  I totally missed that reply!  The error went away and I forgot all about it until it just showed back up again!  Thanks for the heads up!

The update from Github did seem to fix the issue!  More testing ahead but thanks again for the assist!