MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP 8 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2023-07-04, 02:50 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]are you still the only user on your board?

PHP8 is much stricter than PHP7 in dealing with small deviations from the rules; under PHP7 this was at most rated as a notice but not displayed, under PHP8 it is warning and annoying

i have lots of registered user. started 10 years back.

php 8 is annoying i agree! but should we upgrade from 7 to 8? do you think its necessary
ok, and your users all use the new style? If others use the old style, they generate the warnings, you get per mail

PHP7.4 is outdated since Nov 22! so the future is PHP 8
(2023-07-05, 05:12 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, and your users all use the new style? If others use the old style, they generate the warnings, you get per mail

PHP7.4 is outdated since Nov 22! so the future is PHP 8

i force all to use the new template and theme. but i still get the email warning. 

now already turn off the email warning, only logging.
is the new style set as default? so that bots also use it?

good that you have turned off the mails, warnings are annoying, but the page still works
(2023-07-05, 05:58 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]is the new style set as default? so that bots also use it?

good that you have turned off the mails, warnings are annoying, but the page still works

yes its no quiet no warning. turn off everything.

new style as default.

glad everything runs smooth now.
that's the way it should be
Pages: 1 2 3