MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add forum category in 80 thread prefix through phpmyadmin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I have 80+ thread prefix and if I add some forum category so instead of editing all thread prefix is there any way to add that forum category on all 80 thread prefix through phpmyadmin?

[Image: 002f7a7fc2.png]

Regards.
if your thread prefixes has already set to all forums then you needn't to add manually, it will be automatically added .

If your thread prefixes is added for certain forums then you can export your thread prefixes from phpmyadmin as CVV extension

then open the CVV file and add your new forum id there with those 80+ prefix

then re-import it to phpmyadmin.

I am not sure if it will work , but it should work , or you can ask some experts here...
(2023-07-05, 01:02 AM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]if your thread prefixes has already set to all forums then you needn't to add manually, it will be automatically added .

If your thread prefixes is added for certain forums then you can export your thread prefixes from phpmyadmin  as CVV extension

then open the CVV file and add your new forum id there with those 80+ prefix

then re-import it to phpmyadmin.

I am not sure if it will work , but it should work , or you can ask to some experts here...

It wont be duplicate ?
then after exporting prefixes you can drop prefix tables from phpmyadmin then you can import ( if any of prefixs isn't used in any thread )
(2023-07-05, 03:00 PM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]then after exporting prefixes you can drop prefix tables from phpmyadmin then you can import ( if any of prefixs isn't used in any thread )

let me try this trick.