MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error, Merge System - 1.8.23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Dear Sirs.
I faced a problem when migrating from xenforo v2.2.13
At the Users stage I get the following
I can't find the right answer here on the forum through search.
help please

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'mybb_users.username'

Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`import_usergroup`,`import_additionalgroups`,`import_displaygroup`,`import_uid`,`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`threadnum`,`avatar`,`avatardimensions`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`lastpost`,`website`,`icq`,`skype`,`google`,`birthday`,`birthdayprivacy`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`invisible`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`buddyrequestspm`,`buddyrequestsauto`,`threadmode`,`showimages`,`showvideos`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`ppp`,`tpp`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`timezone`,`dst`,`dstcorrection`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`style`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`pmfolders`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`reputation`,`regip`,`lastip`,`language`,`timeonline`,`showcodebuttons`,`totalpms`,`unreadpms`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`suspendsignature`,`suspendsigtime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`loginattempts`,`loginlockoutexpiry`,`usernotes`,`sourceeditor`,`passwordconvert`,`passwordconverttype`,`passwordconvertsalt`) VALUES ('2','','2','4','','','','','[email protected]','0','0','','','','2','','2','','1647867513','1647881621','1647881621','0','','','','','19-9-1982','all','',1,1,1,0,1,0,1,1,0,1,'',1,1,1,1,1,1,'0','0','0','','','3',0,1,'','','0',0,'0','','','0**$%%$1**$%%$2**$%%$3**$%%$4**','','0','0','0',X'',X'','','0',1,'0','0','0',0,'0',0,'0',0,'0',0,0,'0','0','',0,'$2y$10$YBHQW3D3vgXRhDjop4Yz3eetAFDnL6XGb7O07Bxxcqo5Xc04n8Teq','xf12','')
Were you ever able to get this figured out?
I'm running into the exact same issue migrating a VBulletin forum over to mybb.

Yours looks the same, it appears to be trying to insert a blank username. So then when it gets to the second row the blank will be the duplicate.

I'm discouraged seeing you never got an answer.
help please!

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'username'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`import_usergroup`,`import_additionalgroups`,`import_displaygroup`,`import_uid`,`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`threadnum`,`avatar`,`avatardimensions`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`lastpost`,`website`,`icq`,`skype`,`google`,`birthday`,`birthdayprivacy`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`invisible`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`buddyrequestspm`,`buddyrequestsauto`,`threadmode`,`showimages`,`showvideos`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`ppp`,`tpp`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`timezone`,`dst`,`dstcorrection`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`style`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`pmfolders`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`reputation`,`regip`,`lastip`,`language`,`timeonline`,`showcodebuttons`,`totalpms`,`unreadpms`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`suspendsignature`,`suspendsigtime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`loginattempts`,`loginlockoutexpiry`,`usernotes`,`sourceeditor`,`passwordconvert`,`passwordconverttype`,`passwordconvertsalt`) VALUES
infos please