MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A series of errors on my website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everything was normal until today. But today things went wrong and a lot of problems and errors occurred.

1- 46 emails were sent to my admin email address with error messages.

[attachment=46164]

2- When I go to the "plugins" page, my plugins do not appear, instead a blank page is shown. Also, when I go to the "plugin updates" page, it gives HTTP ERROR 500 error and when I refresh the page, it asks me to login to the admin control panel again.

[attachment=46165]

3- It gives a warning like this when I try to "File Verification".

[attachment=46166]

4- When I do MyBB version check and Announcement check, it gives such a warning.

[attachment=46167]

What should I do? I'm open to any solution suggestions and ideas.

Note: Sorry for that the pictures are small.
website link

and plugin lists please?

and errors.log ?
(2023-07-17, 05:36 PM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]website link

and plugin lists please?

and errors.log ?

The website is currently passive, but I can activate it if you want: Website

When I go to the plugin page, the plugins are not visible. So I can't say it.

Error.log
What version of PHP are you running? Has that changed recently on your server? Sometimes host providers change their minimum services provided. Hopefully with advance notice.

The error.log suggests the plugin avatarep.php is having a problem.
Did you just start logging errors yesterday? No entries before yesterday.
That plugin may not be the cause of your current problem.

Troubleshoot by checking files in /inc/plugins. If the problem just recently started, then look for a file change date, that might help. If nothing seems out of place, then create a new folder in /inc/plugins called tempfiles, then move all plugins into it. That should resolve the blank screen problem. Then move the plugins back to /inc/plugins one at a time until you discover the plugin that is giving you the problem.

File verification and version check requires a PHP directive allow_url_fopen to be set On.

And I suggest you temporarily disable emailing error messages to prevent your email account getting flagged.
(2023-07-18, 11:18 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]What version of PHP are you running? Has that changed recently on your server? Sometimes host providers change their minimum services provided. Hopefully with advance notice.

The error.log suggests the plugin avatarep.php is having a problem.
Did you just start logging errors yesterday? No entries before yesterday.
That plugin may not be the cause of your current problem.

Troubleshoot by checking files in /inc/plugins. If the problem just recently started, then look for a file change date, that might help. If nothing seems out of place, then create a new folder in /inc/plugins called tempfiles, then move all plugins into it. That should resolve the blank screen problem. Then move the plugins back to /inc/plugins one at a time until you discover the plugin that is giving you the problem.

File verification and version check requires a PHP directive allow_url_fopen to be set On.

And I suggest you temporarily disable emailing error messages to prevent your email account getting flagged.

My php version is 7.4.8

I deleted some unnecessary plugins and the plugins on the plugin page came back. However, different problems occurred this time. Error.log

allow_url_fopen is open, but file verification and version control are not working:

[attachment=46173]