MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help w mycode (tables)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello!

i’ve recently transitioned from smf to mybb. styling posts is a major feature of our website. on smf, we were able to do so using the bbcode w/ style mod. this allowed us to use div styling on a major scale with other basic bb tags (align, table, hr, etc.)

since switching to mybb, i’ve been struggling to find a plug-in or feature match. i’m currently using the yourcode plug-in. some of our divs are working, but we are struggling especially with tables, our align code, and some divs using a url image as a background.

for tables, we have been using the yourcode details of this thread. tables are simply not appearing whatsoever in our forum. the space just becomes a blank space as if no characters were posted.

for align, it continues to stay uncoded as ( [align = center] without the spaces ).

for divs with url image backgrounds, they also stay uncoded and just as text. ex:
[div style=“background:url(LINK);”][/div]
^ solved by using url:(‘link’);
update: ive now even tried the table plugin here that has been recommended around the forums and the generator works but once i actually copy that text into my post and preview it, it just displays as the raw text instead of working.
I am having similar challenges.  I posted in that thread.