MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UserCP Navitem intended without reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so for some reason the APIKEY Section is intented a bit to the right while other navitems show up correctly.
I commented out the API Code in which the API-KEY Section were located at because it should be directly within the Misc Section.
Below i included html & css code which is relted to the specific item aswell as another navitem which show up correctly as refrence.
I also attached an Screenshot so you have something visual to understand what my problem is.

<tr>
	<td class="tcat tcat_menu tcat_collapse">
            <div>
				<span class="smalltext">
					<strong>API Key</strong>
				</span>
		    </div>
	</td>
</tr>

<td class="trow1 smalltext">
		<a href="usercp.php?action=api_key" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_api">API Key</a>
</td>
<!-- <td class="trow1 smalltext"><i class="fas fa-plug" aria-hidden="true"></i><a href="usercp.php?action=api_key">API Key</a></td> -->

<!--
<tbody>
    <tr>
        <td class="tcat tcat_menu tcat_collapse">
            <div><span class="smalltext"><strong>API</strong></span></div>
        </td>
    </tr>
</tbody>
<tbody>
    <tr>
		<td class="trow1 smalltext"><i aria-hidden="true"></i><a href="usercp.php?action=api_key" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_api">API Key</a></td>
    </tr>
</tbody>
-->

.usercp_nav_item {
	display: block;
	text-decoration: none !important;
	transition: linear all 0.1s;
	padding: 8px 10px !important;
	display:block;
	border-bottom: 1px solid #282828;
}

.usercp_nav_api:before{content:"\f1e6";}

It works on following html code just fine:
<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="{$url}" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_award">{$lang->ougc_awards_usercp_nav}</a></td></tr>

The issue is, that on the apicode the whole text with the fontawsome icon is moved a bit to the right and not exactly below each other like all other items.

Here the Screenshot i promised to attach:
[Image: librewolf_aB4R0oPcjc.png]