MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to find span element
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: af43aea296.png]
Waiting for the reply.
what's the mean how to find span element? what's the logic in it ?
(2023-08-03, 02:41 PM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]what's the mean how to find span element?  what's the logic in it ?

Actually I have manually made the Duende V3 theme into black theme colour. But on some threads its showing black font colour instead of white font colour which I have changed it manually. With inspect I can change that colour into white with that span element but I cant find that code on show thread template.

I am talking about this:
[Image: a3bb83db4a.png]
This is because you are allowing the color MyCode. So your users are able to change the color text to whatever they wish.

If you want to avoid this issue turn off color MyCode.
(2023-08-05, 07:21 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]This is because you are allowing the color MyCode. So your users are able to change the color text to whatever they wish.

If you want to avoid this issue turn off color MyCode.

Its now showing like this:

[Image: 05b0b26d5e.png]

I think its better to change the colour after knowing where is span element.
It shows that because the color mycode has been disabled and is no longer useable.

(2023-08-05, 07:44 PM)jkcool Wrote: [ -> ]I think its better to change the colour after knowing where is span element.

If you would just like to just remove the color in everyone's post who uses it you will need to edit their posts individually and remove the color tags. Although preventing them from being used all together, by keeping the color mycode disabled, is your best bet.
(2023-08-07, 11:43 AM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]It shows that because the color mycode has been disabled and is no longer useable.

(2023-08-05, 07:44 PM)jkcool Wrote: [ -> ]I think its better to change the colour after knowing where is span element.

If you would just like to just remove the color in everyone's post who uses it you will need to edit their posts individually and remove the color tags. Although preventing them from being used all together, by keeping the color mycode disabled, is your best bet.

So whats the best idea and how to resolve it ?
Keep color MyCode off to disallow its use would be my choice, I've never allowed color MyCode because of the possibilities of colors being used that make it impossible to read threads.

However, it's your site, your choice. So you figure out the best idea and how to resolve it for your site and your sites needs.
(2023-08-08, 07:49 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]Keep color MyCode off to disallow its use would be my choice, I've never allowed color MyCode because of the possibilities of colors being used that make it impossible to read threads.

However, it's your site, your choice. So you figure out the best idea and how to resolve it for your site and your sites needs.

Okay where will it show the hex code if I disable the Colour MyCode. Moreover, whats that on your left panale Alert Type and Staff Page ?
Pages: 1 2