MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 500 on ModCP Reports Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I don't post here often, but this time am having trouble accessing ModCP reports page on my forums.. you will see what I mean attached image.. Latest MyBB

Gives error 500 .. And I tried disabling all plugins to no avail.. Please help !
Do you have any other language packs in use other than the default english pack with MyBB?

Please check the latest entries (or the entries that occurred around the time you got this error) of your server error log available at your web host control panel and provide the results here.
No only English is all I got. Also how to check error log on cPanel host?
Should be under the Metrics category as "Errors"
No errors.. Blank.. No lang packs nothing..
Did you turn on the error log ?
If you have a 500 error, you may have info in server logs (/var/log/nginx/*.error.log or /var/log/apache/*.error.log depending on your httpd)
Yes it's on just no errors regarding that site. I have many domains on same host. No error regarding modcp reports access
Hello I am still having the error can anyone help ? I can't figure it out xD
Don't search for modcp in access logs, look for 500 error in the error logfile, or for errors in php logfile.
I can't access those as am on a limited $2 host.. I looked in /var/ I have nothing
Pages: 1 2