MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Find a specific template in stylesheet editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have the Online Today plugin installed (which might not exist anymore, clicking on the name reroutes me to https://phpost.es/index.php) and the element is displaying and working correctly, however, I can't find it in the stylesheet editor. Searching for it via the editor doesn't show me anything either. How can I find it? Or, if it doesn't exist, how can I create it? Screenshot and forum link below.

[Image: image.png]

Forum link: https://artemida.webd.pl/index.php, the element is the list of colourful usernames underneath "Ostatnio obecni"
It's probably WhiteNeo's plugin. I don't have it installed but did check the code for version 2.1
No template group was created, so look in the ungrouped templates.
They all start with online_today.

{$online_today} is the result of evaluating the online_today_index template after all the variables have been determined by the plugin code.
(2023-08-03, 11:36 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably WhiteNeo's plugin. I don't have it installed but did check the code for version 2.1
No template group was created, so look in the ungrouped templates.
They all start with online_today.

{$online_today} is the result of evaluating the online_today_index template after all the variables have been determined by the plugin code.

There are no ungrouped templates beginning with online_today :< There's only one template in Who's Online which doesn't seem to do anything because I tried deleting it and it changed nothing.

edit: and yes, it is WhiteNeo's plugin
(2023-08-03, 11:36 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]so look in the ungrouped templates.

It will actually be in Global Templates if no template group was made for the plugin.

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> Global Templates
(2023-08-04, 11:41 AM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-03, 11:36 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]so look in the ungrouped templates.

It will actually be in Global Templates if no template group was made for the plugin.

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> Global Templates

Thanks, I found some other stuff I needed there, but nothing with online_today Confused I think I'm just gonna brute force it and look in every template
I use the plugin you're talking about and all of its templates are in Global Templates.

[attachment=46210]
I just found out about the Search/Replace function (Templates & Style > Templates > Search/Replace) and found the template immediately. For some reason it's not visible in the Global Templates when accessing it from Manage Template Sets.
Its possible that the plugin author actually made a template category for these then.

Check your current template set (the one being used for your theme) instead of Global Templates for "Search/Replace Templates". You'll probably be able to click it open and all templates related to this plugin are likely in that category.
@ArtemidaForum Are you using the FAStyle editor (or similar), or the default template editor?