MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Me PLZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Everyone...i m getting some errors in installing some plugins but some are working fine....

www.yahoo-gangsterz.net/forum/index.php

here is the index page see the error can anyone plz fix it....

THNX IN ADVANCE....
BOSS
And what plugins would these be?

Could you also list all the plugins you have active.
The List is as follows

1.hide tags(active)
2.ThankYou(active)
3.Group Legend(Giving Error Opening)
4.Subforums Coloumn(Giving Error Opening)
5.MyPS(MySQL Error)
6.Online TOday(Active)
What errors are you getting looks ok to me
What changes have you made in the Forum Bit Templates? The other question is do you have this same display problem when using other themes?
yah i m having that error on default skin also...i didnt do anything to my templates just installed the board and activated the above plugins and converted vb to mybb using merge system....

now plz help me in fixing that i cant delete the db now Sad i have deleted the previous db of vb now i cant convert it again also..so plz

try to help me plz
i m getting this error when activiting group legend plugin..

Quote:Warning: fopen(/home2/boss/public_html/forum/memberlist.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/boss/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/legend.php on line 65

This error is for MYPS
Quote:MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'myps'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD myps INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER postnum

Error for subforum
Quote:Warning: fopen(/home2/boss/public_html/forum//inc/functions_forumlist.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/boss/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/sbc.php on line 232

no replies????
GroupLegend & SubForum you probably need to CHMOD a file; Did you read the instructions ? And MYPS, is it the first time you've tried to install it ? Use phpMyAdmin and search your mybb_users table and delete the myps column
there is no myps column in mybb_users table LOL

and i have read all things but the plugins are not working....Sad

i have deleted the MyBB_users table by mistake can i undo it ????
Boss Wrote:there is no myps column in mybb_users table LOL

Then you certainly can't get this error
MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'myps'
Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `myps` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `postnum
i have deleted the MyBB_users table by mistake can i undo it ????

BuT ACTUALLY ITS GIVING ME THIS ERROR Sad
Pages: 1 2