MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.4.?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this a New Forum , coming out with all the plug Ins and goodies,available and flexibility of user friendliness?

and my second question, whats the cost of thisis it on a point system? or actual greenducks?
you guys put alot into these forums, i cant even get the simple things done!
Im struggeling, for help now, I can imagine if i had one that has incuded instructions somewhere, or a place to find out where to go to straighten out the plug in probs i have now?
is there a sneak preview?
More info about MyBB 1.4:
http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/1.4.0

No previews are available and MyBB 1.4 will not have any costs for it's users.
Cool Stuff!
1.4 sounds freaking awesome
Pow-Mia Wrote:Im struggeling, for help now, I can imagine if i had one that has incuded instructions somewhere, or a place to find out where to go to straighten out the plug in probs i have now?

It's impossible to write a book on all the different problems people can have with MyBB. So if you have a problem, just ask here and we will help you.
I know when it going to be released , now!
cool!
Pow-Mia Wrote:I know when it going to be released , now!
cool!
What do you mean you know when it is going to be released?
Yeah, it has been stated tons of times now that there won't be an exact date. It will be released when it's ready. Believe me, I know.. Toungue
Yes, everyone knows that: it'll be released when it's ready. Big Grin
destroyer Wrote:Yes, everyone knows that: it'll be released when it's ready. Big Grin

what a great answere lol Toungue
Pages: 1 2