MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible if user register on 1 website and can login on 2 websites ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Is it possible if user register on 1 website and can login on 2 websites ?

Only for registration because both website have different content.

Regards.
It depends on the websites and if it's possible to share the user database or have a gateway (third party authentication).
You can link mybb and wordpress, mybb and mediawiki, and there is probably others
(2023-08-14, 12:03 PM)jkcool Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Regards.

of course it is possible, if you need custom plugin for that I am at your service (non-free)
(2023-08-14, 12:34 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

of course it is possible, if you need custom plugin for that I am at your service (non-free)

Whats the price of it ?
Bimmerpost uses wordpress and vbulletin.
They probably uses a wordpress/vbulletin gateway (or vbulletin/wordpress)

There's a mybb/wordpress gateway (and also mybb/mediawiki, probably some others exist), but if you don't tell us what is the other CMS you use, we can't help you
(2023-08-14, 12:34 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

Still waiting for the price.
(2023-09-08, 04:05 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Bimmerpost uses wordpress and vbulletin.
They probably uses a wordpress/vbulletin gateway (or vbulletin/wordpress)

There's a mybb/wordpress gateway (and also mybb/mediawiki, probably some others exist), but if you don't tell us what is the other CMS you use, we can't help you

I am using both websites on mybb forum.
(2023-11-15, 03:14 PM)fashion code Wrote: [ -> ]the two website should same a host. you must Modify code,let the two website use same session

how to do that ?
Are those two websites hosted with two different domains (forummybb.com and testmybb.com), or they are under the same domain? (forum1.mybb.com and forum2.mybb.com)
And are they using the same hosting or two different hosting servers?

BUT, have a read here real quick: https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/a/105788
(2023-12-20, 05:54 AM)Joey_Pham423 Wrote: [ -> ]Are those two websites hosted with two different domains (forummybb.com and testmybb.com), or they are under the same domain? (forum1.mybb.com and forum2.mybb.com)
And are they using the same hosting or two different hosting servers?

BUT, have a read here real quick: https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/a/105788

Both are different domains but on same hosting provider and same hosting package. Hosting package like I have 1 hosting where I have added sub domains.

Domain 1: Click Here

Domain 2: Click Here