MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subscribe to category, et. al..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a few questions, is it possible to subscribe to an entire category? So that, a user who does so, is automatically subscribed to all forums within it?

The reason I ask, is because I have a forum for a business, and I am currently using the Form Creator plugin to handle submissions from clients, and I would like all of our staff to be emailed when a new form comes in, so that they are immediately notified and don't miss anything.

This option would be much more convenient, rather than clicking on every single forum within that category and then clicking the option to subscribe for each of them.

Also, if I were to make a forum, and move all of the forums within the category, to that new forum, which would make them sub-forums, if a user was to click the option to subscribe to that new forum, would it also subscribe them to the sub-forums within it?

Would this be possible without a plugin? We have enough as it is, and I don't want to risk server issues or code conflict.

Thank you in advance for your timeĀ and help. Smile