MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thumbnail images display on Portal Page - How do I get full image to display, instead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the page of the site that I need help with:

https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/portal.php

Home » Board Settings » Attachments 

Full Size Image is selected.

Instead of the thumbnail image displaying on the Portal Page, how do I get the full size image to display, instead?

In the body of the posting, itself, the full size image is already displaying. It's just when the posting appears on the portal page that the thumbnail image is appearing, instead.

How do I fix this?
Insert the image into the post.

If you edit the post down where the attachment is there are two buttons. One to "remove" and one to "insert into post".
(2023-08-17, 01:45 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]Insert the image into the post.

If you edit the post down where the attachment is there are two buttons. One to "remove" and one to "insert into post".

Yes, that's how the thumbnail appears on the Portal page. I inserted the image into the post, but when the posting appears on the Portal page, it's not full sized, it's a thumbnail. 

It's full size in the forum posting, itself, but not in the same posting as it appears on the Portal page.
Looks like this is just the way that attachments are handled from the portal.php file. $post['attachments'] = ''; starts somewhere around line 666 in that file.

You'll either need to alter the way those attachments are handled by modifying the file or creating a plugin to alter this.