MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After Upgrade of Thankyou/Like Plugin no recount is happening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Upgrading the Thankyou/Like Plugin I am noticing that no new likes are being counted. Have a look.

[Image: thankyoulike.png]

The first like was done on 17-8 and the second like was done today.
Use recount/rebuild function in ACP.
(2023-08-26, 06:31 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Use recount/rebuild function in ACP.

It is showing this.

[Image: recount.png]
Perhaps you didn't perform the upgrade procedure correctly: deactivate the plugin, copy new files, then reactivate the plugin. Simply deactivating then reactivating the plugin now should work, but then, as Eldenroot advises, you should run the recount/rebuild tool.
(2023-08-27, 08:44 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you didn't perform the upgrade procedure correctly: deactivate the plugin, copy new files, then reactivate the plugin. Simply deactivating then reactivating the plugin now should work, but then, as Eldenroot advises, you should run the recount/rebuild tool.

As, I already mentioned in the plugin release thread that I haven't done the process correctly. While doing the upgrade the forget to disable the plugin.

Anyway, did what you asked. First, deactivated the plugin (after closing the forum). Then reactivated it and then did the recount.

Everything seems to be working fine now. Likes are getting added without any delay. And the total like scored is also getting updated when the page is refreshed. Many thanks Laird.
(2023-08-27, 01:34 PM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]As, I already mentioned in the plugin release thread that I haven't done the process correctly. While doing the upgrade the forget to disable the plugin.

Ah, I had seen that post but somehow forgot to respond to it and then lost track of it. I'm glad you got things working.
(2023-08-27, 01:37 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-27, 01:34 PM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]As, I already mentioned in the plugin release thread that I haven't done the process correctly. While doing the upgrade the forget to disable the plugin.

Ah, I had seen that post but somehow forgot to respond to it and then lost track of it. I'm glad you got things working.

No biggie. I am glad you replied now. Cool