MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help. Can't access Users & Groups in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to go to Users & Groups tab in the ACP, I get this error:

Can anyone help me fix it?

It happened after I installed BankPipe donation plugin from Shade which is now unsupported!

Here is some context from the file mentioned in the error:

Anybody able to lend a hand?  I am thinking it's a syntax error but I can't find it!

I did notice that if I revert the core edits from the plugin screen, the error goes away and the plugin still seems to work, but i'm sure there is some side effect of not having the proper core edits!
One of my members got this error message when he purchased a subscription...the system did work!  It logged the donation and automatically updated his account to the new group but the error is not good for members to see!  Could be because I still have the core edits reverted (Off)

Anybody??  I need a hand with this...it's above my knowledge level Blush

[attachment=46283]
Unless you want to debug and update the plugin, I would recommend uninstalling the plugin.
(2023-09-01, 11:05 PM)times Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you want to debug and update the plugin, I would recommend uninstalling the plugin.

I really want to use the plugin but I can't figure out what is wrong.  I even ran the code through AI and it recommended a fix but it didn't work!
It is also throwing an error popup on users browser after the PayPal transaction:
What version of PHP are you running?  My guess is 8.x?

I still vote for uninstalling the app, as it is unsupported.  Issues like this will be on you or anyone willing to debug the issues.

Another option is to pay the developer/programmer of that plugin to help fix it.  https://community.mybb.com/thread-207340.html  I think this would fall under, " Troubleshooting of Issues".
(2023-09-19, 11:31 PM)times Wrote: [ -> ]What version of PHP are you running?  My guess is 8.x?

I still vote for uninstalling the app, as it is unsupported.  Issues like this will be on you or anyone willing to debug the issues.

Another option is to pay the developer/programmer of that plugin to help fix it.  https://community.mybb.com/thread-207340.html  I think this would fall under, " Troubleshooting of Issues".

I did uninstall the plugin and went with a different one.  The new one still didn't work as described but I paid to have it fixed up.  I am running php 8.1.